- Programs + Admissions
- PharmD for Pharmacists
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Combined Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy-Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Specialist
- Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
- Residency Programs
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Continuous Professional Development
- Office of Experiential Education
- Faculty + Staff
- About Us
- Alumni + Friends
The PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) is the Faculty’s newest educational offering.
Introduced in 2011, the PharmD program focuses on today’s most pressing healthcare issues. Students graduating from this program participate in 44 weeks of hands-on clinical training and graduate with an extensive knowledge of pharmacotherapy and medication therapy management. Ultimately, graduates from this program will deliver the enhanced scope of practice called for by the Canadian healthcare system.
Students wishing to pursue a career as a pharmacist are encouraged to apply to the PharmD program.