Non-University of Toronto Opportunities
Please note that these positions are provided as a service only. These positions are not vetted by the University, nor are they affiliated with the University.
- IV Pharmacist (posted November 11, 2019)
- Full Time Pharmacist (posted November 5, 2019)
- Member Interest Groups Assistant Manager (posted October 30, 2019)
College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Pharmacist (Posted October 25, 2019)
Port Perry, ON
- Full-Time Pharmacy Manager (Posted October 18, 2019)
- Part Time Pharmacist (Posted October 17, 2019)
The IMAGINE Clinic is a student-run inter-professional clinic located at Queen and Bathurst and is open on Saturdays (excluding long weekends). The clinic is currently looking for Pharmacy preceptors to join the IMAGINE team and oversee students as they help members of the community. Preceptors play a key role in guiding students as they review patient cases and serve the needs of patients presenting with complex social and health-related concerns.
Preceptors are needed from 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (although may be required to stay as late as 4:00 p.m.) on a given clinic date. They also must be licensed pharmacists and be available on Saturdays.
Preceptors can also volunteer as many or few dates they want throughout the year.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.