The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy is one of the top pharmacy faculties in the world, offering innovative and leading-edge pharmacy education programs and is a recognized pre-eminent centre for innovation and discovery in the pharmaceutical sciences.
2021 Forward Together
2021 Forward Together will take effect on January 1, 2017, and will guide the Faculty for the next five years.
Centred on five strategic priorities, 2021 Forward Together seeks to build on current educational and research strengths, enhance the student experience, expand the Faculty’s standing in the academic and public spheres, develop leaders in the healthcare system, and improve health outcomes and policies. The five priorities are:
- Advance education programs that develop leaders for diverse and emerging careers
- Lead innovations in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science education and learner engagement
- Grow our scientific impact
- Build a distinct organizational identity
- Improve health through knowledge translation and influence on policy
To view the full version of 2021 Forward Together, please click on the following link:
2021 Forward Together (PDF)
Rxcellence is the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy’s Alumni Magazine, produced by the Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs. Please click here for the past issues of Rxcellence.