Pursue Pioneering Research at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
Make an impact on global health with a graduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy.
Led by world class researchers, our graduate students have the opportunity to explore a diverse landscape of biomedical and clinical social research, taking on the challenges that mater most.
Earn your PhD or MSc in a collaborative environment based in the heart of Canada’s innovation and health research ecosystem, with access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to advance your research, as well as collaborative opportunities with faculties across the University of Toronto and within pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Find your passion and start your next chapter.
From here, go anywhere.
Professor Micheline Piquette-Miller
Graduate Administrative Coordinator
- Graduate Office Responsibilities
- Course Scheduling
- Faculty Graduate Appointments
- Examination: PhD Final Oral Examination
- Program Requirements
- Proposals for SGS Governance
- Seminars - Exit
- SGS Calendar Entry
- Teaching Assistantships
Graduate Program Assistant
Graduate Office Responsibilities
- Awards & Convocation Celebration
- Course Enrollment
- Examinations: MSc Oral Examination, MSc-PhD Transfer Examination and PhD Qualifying Examination
- GRIP Symposium
- Health & Safety Training
- Meetings and Minutes (Department & Graduate Education Committee)
- Seminars - Departmental