Before you begin the application process, be sure to review the following information to ensure your application is complete.
- Review the School of Graduate Studies Admission Requirements
- Review the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission Requirements for your program of choice:
Carefully review the instructions provided. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
When your application is complete, submit your application on the School of Graduate Studies Online Admissions Application Service
Application Deadlines: MSc + PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
Document Deadline: January 20, 2020
*Please note that all documents must be uploaded by January 6th, 2020 to be considered for entrance awards.
Application Deadline: Master of Science in Pharmacy (MScPhm)
Tentative Deadline: May 4, 2020
*Please Note: Applications are now being accepted for a September 2020 start date.
All supporting documents must be uploaded to your online application. Once supporting documents are submitted, they become the property of the University of Toronto and cannot be returned.
- MSc/PhD Application Supporting Documents
- Official Transcripts: Transcripts must be sent in sealed and signed envelopes directly from each institution attended. Interim transcripts are required if the application is prior to graduation; applicants must arrange official, final transcripts once the final year is completed and the degree is conferred;
- Three (3) References: References must come from professors who are well acquainted with your academic and research abilities. For applicants with a Master’s degree, one reference must come from the graduate supervisor. Each referee must complete and upload a Reference Form. Please note that at least two of the three references must be academic in nature;
- Prospective Supervisor Form: List prospective supervisors of your interest in the Graduate Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Applicants are encouraged to arrange an interview with prospective supervisors as early as possible;
- Statement of Purpose: A one-page that includes your degree, relevant research and/or publications, and career goals;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- GRE/English Proficiency Test scores (if applicable): These must be submitted directly from the issuing institution to the University of Toronto;
- Letter of Support from Employer (only for the Flex-time PhD Program Option).
- Certified English translations are required for all international documentation written in a language other than English or French. Translations do not replace original documentation. Both the original documents and translations must be submitted.
- Applicants with University of Toronto transcripts are not required to submit an official copy.
- MScPhm Application Supporting Documents
Be prepared to submit the following:
- Contact information
- Scanned official transcript(s)
- MScPhm supplemental document
- Two letters of reference
- GRE and English Proficiency Test results (for applicants who have not completed a program of study in Canada or the U.S.)
Mailing Address for Official Transcripts
Attention: Graduate Admissions
Graduate Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
144 College Street, Room 658
Toronto, Ontario, M5S 3M2
If you have further question about application and admission process, please email email@example.com.