How to apply
Take the next step in your career by applying for the PharmD for Pharmacy program. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
Applicants to the PharmD for Pharmacists program must submit:
Online application form
- Curriculum vitae (or resumé), including cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s) from all universities you graduated from and attended
- Names & email addresses for two Confidential Professional References. References will be contacted directly by the program.
- Professional references will have 1 week past the application due date to complete your reference.
- Credit card for $200 application fee
- Proof of English facility, if required
- Proof of successful completion of PEBC Evaluating Exam, if you are not currently licensed in Canada
Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an interview process. If you are selected for an interview, you will be required to have official transcripts sent directly to the program.
PharmD for Pharmacists Program
Room 857 - Program Office
Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
University of Toronto
144 College Street
Interview dates will be arranged directly with selected applicants and can be conducted onsite or virtually.