The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy delivers a one-of-a-kind experience to aspiring leaders in pharmacy.
As Canada’s most trusted health professionals, pharmacists occupy a special place in the community and in the healthcare system. To be successful in this multifaceted role, individuals must be effective communicators, hardworking, empathetic and possess strong problem-solving skills.
We are the leading pharmacy educator and pharmaceutical sciences research centre in Canada, and our goal is to develop the healthcare leaders of tomorrow. Students in the PharmD program are driven to excel through a combination of coursework, laboratory instruction and hands-on learning and experiential rotations in community, hospital, and other healthcare settings.
Together, the skills, knowledge, and experience acquired through this four year program prepares our graduates to become successful practitioners and leaders in healthcare.
Dean’s Admission Scholarships:
- Starting in fall 2019, we will be offering 10 new admissions scholarships.
- The Dean’s Admission Scholarships will be awarded to the top ten best applicants based on admission ranking.
- The scholarships will provide selected students with $10,000 per academic year over the course of the four year program.
- Students will be required to maintain high academic standing throughout their studies.
- Additional awards and bursaries are available to students throughout the four year PharmD program
- The application fee will remain at the ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of $250 for all applicants, right up to the final deadline of January 23, 2019.
- February 2019 Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) scores will be accepted for the current admission cycle; the final deadline to register for PCAT is January 23, 2019.
To learn more about applying to our PharmD program, please click on the links below: